Quartz is a kind of mineral resources with very stable physical and chemical properties. Quartz is a short name for the plate produced by quartz manufacturers at present. Because the main component of the plate is quartz, which is more than 93%, it is called quartzite. The main synthetic materials of Metalic Style Veined Quartz Stone Slabs are quartz sand, quartz powder, unsaturated polyester resin, glass particles, color paste, curing agent and coupling agent.
First look at the formation process of the main raw material quartz: in the process of magma intrusion and evolution, due to the change of temperature, pressure and other conditions, the hydrothermal solution rich in SiO2 is differentiated, which penetrates into the wall rock metamorphic rock series along the bedding and fracture, or intrudes along the contact fracture zone of the early magmatic rock, forming vein quartz body. Quartz classification: silty quartz, greenquartz, albite quartz and quartz. The requirements of quartz sand and quartz powder for the raw materials of Metalic Style Veined Quartz Stone Slabs are as follows: quartz sand: uniform particles, no impurities, foreign matters, no metallic iron, no wind fossils. Quartz powder: the fineness is required to be 325 ~ 400 mesh, and the whiteness is required to be more than or equal to 95 degree (the paste is made of resin and quartz powder, the white or translucent is required to be qualified, the blackening and yellowing are unqualified).
Other auxiliary materials of Metalic Style Veined Quartz Stone Slabs:
1. Resin: full name: unsaturated polyester resin, polymer solid content ≥ 65%, resin viscosity 850 ~ 1200Mpa. S (adjust resin viscosity according to temperature), resin heating peak temperature: 160 ℃ ~ 170 ℃, appearance: Quartz special resin, colorless, impurity free, translucent liquid.
2. Color paste: it is required to use color paste directly, because the color powder can not be completely dispersed, which will lead to the color difference of the plate.
3. Curing agent: medium temperature curing agent: tert butyl peroxide, room temperature initiator: methyl ethyl ketone peroxide, accelerator: cobalt naphthenate.
4. Coupling agent: silane coupling agent (KH-570).
5. Glass particles: transparent glass, no paper fragments, sundries and other variegated glass particles, mirror glass: no color fading, gray background and white background can be uniform.
Metalic Style Veined Quartz Stone Slabs is a new type of green building interior decoration material, which can be reused and environmental protection. It should be pointed out that the quality of quartz is directly related to the content of resin. The higher the content of quartz in quartzite, the lower the resin content, the better the quality, the closer to nature, and the less easy to deform. Metalic Style Veined Quartz Stone Slabs is very demanding on the quality of raw materials, so the price of Metalic Style Veined Quartz Stone Slabs is much higher than other stones!