Artificial quartz stone is composed of more than 90% natural quartz and about 10% pigment, resin and other additives for adjusting bonding and curing. It is a board processed by negative pressure vacuum, high frequency vibration molding, heating and curing (the temperature is based on the type of curing agent and the production method is processed. It has a hard texture and a compact structure. It has a wear resistance that other decorative materials can’t match. Pressure resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-permeation and other characteristics.
Artificial Quartz Stone with Honed Surface process flow
1. Raw material collection: procurement of raw and auxiliary materials such as glass, quartz, and resin.
2. Material selection: Use fans, iron removal equipment, and manual selection to remove impurities and iron filings from the granular raw materials.
3. Ingredients: After selecting the materials, transport the materials into the mixing system. The materials are fully mixed in the non-gravity mixer to eliminate the problem of material color difference and uneven particle size. After the mixing is completed, it is transported to the corresponding batching bin, and the batching system automatically batches during production.
4. Stirring: Fully stir and mix the unsaturated polyester resin, pigments, additives and granular powder.
5. Discharging: The mixed material that has been stirred enters the discharging car through the conveyor belt, and the distributing car will evenly put the materials into the material mold frame.
6. Vacuum high-frequency vibration pressing plate: After the cloth is finished, it is transferred to the press equipment and vibrated and pressed under the vacuum condition of -0.1MPa.
7. Heat curing and shaping: After pressing, the blank is heated and formed at 85-110℃ in the curing furnace.
8. Thickness setting and polishing: After the blank is solidified, it is cooled down for 24 hours, and then enters the thickness setting equipment for thickness setting.
9. Polishing: After the thickness is set, it is polished by water milling through a 20-head polishing machine. According to different needs, polish to a gloss of 40-70°.
X. Inspection: Inspect the appearance quality of the board.
11. Cutting board: Use vertical and horizontal cutting and bridge cutting equipment to cut the product to the required size.
12. Packing and storage: The cut Artificial Quartz Stone with Honed Surface is air-dried and packed, and then stored in the warehouse.