Polished Quartz Floor Tile for Floor brick is a kind of mirror quartz brick. After the quartz brick is fired, it is grinded (polished) by machine to make it smooth.The surface looks very smooth and bright. Because it is made by hand, its density and hardness are higher than marble or natural stoneEven. Today we will take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Polished Quartz Floor Tile for Floor brick, Polished Quartz Floor Tile for Floor brick price.
Advantages and disadvantages of Polished Quartz Floor Tile for Floor brick
Advantages of polished brick:
1. Non radioactive elements: natural stone is a mineral, without high temperature sintering, it contains individual trace radioactive elements.Long term contact will be harmful to human body; polished brick will not cause harm to human body.
2. No color difference can be controlled basically: natural stone has large color difference due to different diagenetic time and rock depth, so it is difficult to polish.After careful deployment of bricks, the same batch of products have the same design and color, basically no color difference.
3. High bending strength: due to the natural formation of natural stone, the time and weathering are not the same, resulting in.The polished brick is pressed by thousands of tons of hydraulic press, and then sintered at high temperature above 1200 ℃.It's high.
4. Thin brick, light weight: natural stone due to low strength, so the processing thickness is larger, bulky, increased the floor.The load of the building, the formation of potential threats, rising costs, and increased transport, paving and other difficulties.
Disadvantages of polished brick:
1. Because polished tiles are very smooth and bright, they are not resistant to dirt. If it's not cleaned up in time, it's easy to stay.There's no trace.
2. Or because it's too smooth. Polished tiles are not antiskid! Once there's water on the ground, it's easy to slip!What are the advantages and disadvantages of polished brick
3. The polished brick is easy to penetrate the liquid of color. Poor polishing can't be wiped off immediately after writing.Wipe it clean. The handwriting may have penetrated. Good brand, because the press is good, high density, plus the firing temperature.High density, very high density, so it is not easy to penetrate.Compared with the general tile
Polished Quartz Floor Tile for Floor brick belongs to the improved stone class, no matter natural texture, pure.In terms of moisture resistance and moisture resistance, the two are on the same level.In terms of wear resistance, scratch resistance and easy maintenance, Polished Quartz Floor Tile for Floor brick also performs better than ordinary tile.
How to maintain quartz brick?
You can use a vacuum cleaner to clean the hair and fine debris, but you must be careful.After grinding and scraping the dust wheel on its surface, use clean water to mop the floor two to three times a week.Be sure to clean the floor.The Polished Quartz Floor Tile for Floor brick has pores because of the polishing treatment on its surface. Although its density is denser than that of the stone, it has a higher density.Still want to notice to do not drop to colored material, but if do not turn beverage, grease is on Polished Quartz Floor Tile for Floor brick carelessly
First, use a clean white paper towel to absorb dirt. At the same time, pour a small amount of diluted tile cleaner into the clean paper.In the towel (don't pour it directly on the tile), the minimum dose at a time shall be divided into several times; finally, clean paper towel shall be used.The remaining water can be sucked dry or cleaned with special cleaning agent for quartz brick.Therefore, although Polished Quartz Floor Tile for Floor brick is a good building material,it belongs to natural stone
It is easy to pour tea juice, soy sauce, coffee and drink because of human carelessness.As a result, colored pollutants such as raw materials, edible oil, betel nut juice, sewage, engine oil and sawdust quickly permeate into the stone to form a good environment.Pollution of stone surface, so how many traces of pollution will be left, and reduce its beauty, so if you want to protect forever.If it's new, it's better to maintain it carefully.