The synthesis of Composite Artificial Quartz Stone Slabs with Gray Base is mainly controlled by the computer in the vacuum die casting machine. In the process, most of them are cured at medium temperature. Mix the fillers of different mesh numbers according to the required ratio, and then mix with the resin that has been added with medium temperature initiator and color paste, and pump it to the hopper on the upper part of the pouring machine, and stir and mix. At the pouring gate, use the console to control the moving speed, moving direction and cutting speed of the pouring gate and pour it into the prepared mold. After the pouring is completed, the mold is sent to the underside of the press, pressed by vacuum and high pressure, and then carried out High temperature treatment, and finally grinding and polishing to make the finished product.
1. Composite Artificial Quartz Stone Slabs with Gray Base Raw Material Selection and Mixing Sawdust, metal chips and other impurities are sent to the raw material mixing tower, and the minerals and other additives are uniformly mixed step by step. Raw materials free of impurities and uniform mixing are the fundamental guarantees for the absence of defects in the sheet.
2. Composite Artificial Quartz Stone Slabs with Gray Base The thickness-determined forming ratio and the mixed raw materials enter the super-large forming machine, and the flatness and thickness of the plate blank are accurately adjusted by the computer-sensed thickness-determining equipment. Directly placed on the belt conveyor, only one sheet is formed at a time.
3. The composite Artificial Quartz Stone Slabs with Gray Base blanks formed by vacuum die-casting are precisely controlled by the computer in the vacuum die-casting machine. The vacuum equipment installed on the ground exhausts the air in the mineral voids to near vacuum to form ore sand and mineral powder. , The tightest stacking among other additives to achieve non-porous effect, the working time of each sheet is about 15 minutes. The vacuum die-casting of each oversized sheet is used to ensure the dense and non-porous material. The larger the size of the sheet, the more complicated the guarantee of the process.
4. The plate coming out of the vacuum die casting machine is directly sent to the oven at 90-110℃, and cured at medium temperature for 50-120min. During the baking period of the oven, the quartz stone plate reaches a certain degree of curing. Guarantee the excellent properties of the board.
5. Surface polishing On the automatic roller conveyor line, the large plate is moved slowly, through 36 large-scale special grinding heads ranging from coarse to fine, under high-speed rotation and uniform front and rear movement, supplemented by a large amount of cooling water and different Abrasive, the surface is polished to a particularly glossy mirror finish. From this the surface treatment is fully revealed. In addition to the above-mentioned medium temperature curing, one sheet at a time forming process, there are two other methods also used by customers. Room temperature curing is consistent with the above process, only a certain proportion of room temperature cobalt accelerator (0.4-0.6%) and curing agent methyl ethyl ketone peroxide (0.8-1.2%) are added. After pressing and forming, without going through the above-mentioned 4 steps of medium temperature baking, at room temperature, after the plate has a certain solidification, it is put into the oven for baking. It should be pointed out that the quality of quartz stone is directly related to the content of resin. The higher the content of quartz in the quartz stone, the lower the amount of resin, the better the quality, the closer it is to natural, the less likely it is to be deformed.
Experts pointed out that when the resin content in Composite Artificial Quartz Stone Slabs with Gray Base is greater than 10%, its corresponding technical indicators will decrease, and the quartz stone at this time can no longer be called a real quartz stone.